måndag 8 februari 2010

Everyone ...

I just wanted to tell all my friends and family that I think of you all often and love you very much!
I'm just having a hard time finding time for everyone! (there's too many of you X.x)

I worry a lot. That you feel unseen and unloved, which you truly are NOT! There's just so much of me, and sometimes I feel that there's just not enough of me to go around..


But, trust me, I really do try..
Still, this is all very important to me as well. My drawing. And, I feel that if not now, when will be the time? I love it! It's hard work, yes it is, but all so very worth it. I hope that you can/will see that as well.



I hope you can bare with me always working for the time being, and will forgive me once I'm a huge comic-artist and can buy you all cake! ♥

Hugs! Peace 'n out!

(the picture is Jumanah from my current project "Silver Pearl")

Inga kommentarer: