lördag 13 mars 2010

Busy, busy, busy!! DDD:

Children's picture book, KEMI-comic and erotic-comic...
Working on those projects at the same time was.. interesting... XDD

Now, I finished my attibution to the Opal children's book contest and sent it on time. Cannot post anything from it here, due to the contest's rules. So, ya'll just have to hold your horses and wish me best of luck! <3

And, I finished "Best Friends Forever" right on time as well!
Thia is my attribution to the anthology-project "Swedish Comic Sin" along with some amazingly talented young artists from our beautiful country :) All stories are different, but very appealing (~ .^) and nicely executed..
Fallow the updates on this project here; http://swedishcomicsin.blogspot.com/
I've really wanted to draw dreads for quite some time (since I haven't done so before) and I enjoy diversity.. So, here's my two lovers; Adrian and Sage. *proud*


So, today I'm putting the last ink on my KEMI-comic. Have to post it Monday, so I better get my act together and just do it.. Listening to ''Din Gata'' keeps me going and gives me energy!

And, then there's the Japan-trip Tuesday! O.ô!! OHMIGAWD!!! JAPAN! ME!?!? I'm SO thrilled! We've been planning for quite some time, I'm sure it'll be an amazing trip! I'll post an travel-update once I get back home.. in two weeks X3

Tonight I'll take a little break. The bf'll be over. I'm going to cook some chicken and then we'll watch the Melodifestivalen! .. Not because any good songs ever win, but because it's tradition and I just HAVE to watch! XDD

Love, peace and health to the world!
// yours Fanny

Inga kommentarer: