tisdag 18 maj 2010

Komiks DK this weekend! :D

Yes, the 21st through 23rd of May will be the Komiks DK, in Copenhagen Denmark!

Hoooray! Finally it's here! I've been looking so much forward to this event! This will be my first time at Komiks DK, and I'm very excited about it!

I'll be helping out my great danish friends at the Genki-table. Here you will able to get your hands on your very own copy of my "Silver Pearl"! I'll even sign it for you ;D

Also, I will be published in Aben Maler's anthology "SPRIT" with a seven page comic called "Everyday I See My Dream". It's a autobiographic story about my love for myself. Read more about the book here.
The book will be released at the convention and sold at Aben Maler's table. I'll be at the table 15-17 at Sunday, so please feel free to stop by then ^^
Below is a page from my short-comic featured in the book.


So, yes, I can hardly wait 'til the convention, the books and all the people! See you there! <3

Love and Peace
// Fanny

Inga kommentarer: