onsdag 1 september 2010

Trip sketchdump!

Decided to actually scan in some pictures from my ever present little black sketch book. In this beloved book, I write down my thoughts, feelings, event of the day, important things, lists of stuff to do, recepies and doodle. Simply: it's something I cannot be without. It's always with me in my backpack or purse.
So, here's some of the (many of them very quick) drawings from my trip to the US this summer.

- June 24th - This was actually drawn before the trip, but was too cute not to show! A pic of me carrying my moving boxes :)

- Wednesday, June 30th - waiting in New York, passing time drawing a hat. That was SUCH a long trip!

- JFK, June 30th, getting irritated, with people not being curteous enough to stand still while I sneak-draw them (or, maybe I should just draw quicker?)

- June 30th, waiting in Detroit.. And waiting and waiting..


- June 30th - already missing him..


- July 12th - blew a tire while driving the grain cart. Instead of stareing at the COOP guy who was changeing it, I drew the closest thing at hand; huge vehicles! *loves*


- still waiting at the tire-change.. missing my girl..


- July 17th - CBA (colorado bowhunter's association) jamboree. Had gone a few days without drawing, and was too shy to ask any of the boys to let me draw them, so I ended up drawing a vehicle.. again..

- Tuesday, July 20th - Jordan and I are stuck in the mountains, drinking margeritas in the dark and talking longingly about men.. Oddly enough; I ended up craveing a cigarett; something I'd NEVER done before! I mean, come on, I don't even smoke!! But, three weeks without my man, well, I guess I needed one .. (no, Mom, I didn't smoke, I just really badly wanted to!) (the text reads: drawing in the dark.. HARD!)

- July 23rd - doodling a potential dragon-book character while staying with my pal Philip :)

- Thursday, july 29th - A selfportrait, on the plane crossing the Atlantic ocean.


- July 30th - Amsterdam. I cannot see how the passport-clerk possibly could think I still looked like a princess, even after a over nine hour flight! (or, maybe it was about the pink camo-hat that read (in rhinestones) "princess" (curtesy of Elisa)).
Well, I hope you found that interesting! Myself, I really enjoy looking at other artist's scribbles, and I hope mine weren't too hard on the eyes :)
Well, now I'm going back to reading my chic-lit!
I don't know why, but I've ended up reading that "low quality literature", but, hey I kinda like it.. Guess I'm getting old.. Or just.. well.. old.

Love, peace, over 'n out!
// Fanny

1 kommentar:

KAVKI sa...

I really love that little book of yours. So cute :) and a very smart thing to carry around, perhaps I should get one myself ^^