fredag 14 januari 2011

Gosh, I'm soooo bad at updating this thing! Ah, well, anyways, here we go:

Hope ya'll had a great holiday and new year's celebration with friends and/or family! :D I know I sure did! :) I spent a lovely three weeks in Colorado this winter, and it was ton's of fun. (update on this later) But, now I'm back in lovely Malmö again, and already it's back to work work woooork! :)

My "regular-grown-up"-job's going great so far! I really enjoy it, and my colleagues are a lot of fun. :) Also, I think it's good for me to get all that exercise and workout (honestly, working at a grocery store is HARD work!) since I otherwise spend most of my time on my butt: drawing, reading and writing.. And I still have an unhealthy relationship to candy.. :/ Ah, well.. I can't be all saint, gotta have some flaws ;D

ATM I'm adding the last touches at the zombie-comic. It's been hard, long work, but I think it's looking GREAT! I hope the writer of the script'll be as happy about the outcome as I am :)

"Don't shoot! I'm not a zombie!"
But, looking at my reference pictures of Amsterdam makes me really want to go there. It looks like a very different, interesting town! The houses are just amazing, all crammed together, more or less on top of one another.. A pain to draw, but it looks really neat! :D

Anyhow, I better get back to work..
Here's the tune of today.. Listening to my old The Knife CD :)



Love, Peace, over 'n out!