lördag 26 februari 2011

SCS2

It's cold outside in Malmö town, and I'm staying indoors, doing my best to keep warm while working hard at finishing my submission to the Swedish Comic Sin number 2 anthology.
This while baby-sitting the family dog for over a week.. it has it's challenges, like paws running across originals, but we're getting by...


For some reason I decided to put long, curly, wavy hair on the female main character and a just as flowing, frilly dress on her as well.. It's turned out it's a lot of fun to draw and ink with the brush.. but it takes a lot more time that I'd thought, and I still have my day-job, so.. well.. Not a whole lot of sleep, and way too much candy and coffee, but it's getting close to being finished :) Fun fun fuuuun!

1 kommentar:

Malin S Larsson sa...

Ni är så fantastiskt fina!