måndag 18 oktober 2010

Celebrate Love!

Celebrate Love.
Really, we should. Every day.
Celebrate the 21 years with my parents. The 19 years with my brother. The 13 years with my cat. The 10 years with my dog. The 8 years with my oldest friend. All the 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 years with my other friends, and with some of them; only a few months. The 5 years with my lovely American friends and family. The 3 years with my driver's license (not the same thing, really, but it does count!). And the list goes on..



Last week I celebrated something else.
Something that's also special and dear to me.
My first year with Anders.

We drew the picture above together.. Yep, that's Anders, drawn by him, and Fanny, drawn by me. Enjoy!

Peace, Love, over n' Out!
// Fanny

3 kommentarer:

Malin S Larsson sa...

Grattis raring :) 8 år? Holy crappers! <3

Fanny M Bystedt sa...

@Malin: Yep, 8 years, sugar!

@Anders: <3 <3

Fluff sa...

åh så gulligt X3 this post made my day ;__; <33