tisdag 16 november 2010

Happy Chaos..

Hello everyone!

Fall is here. Leaves falling down. Winter-jacket on. Cold. Cold. Cold. Two covers + double fleece-blanket when I go to bed (+ payamas). Wind and rain in the town of Malmö, Sweden. But, still, I'm smiling.


My life continues to be somewhat chaotic, even though it's slowly sorting itself out and calming down (thank God!)..

First; I was lucky enough to stumble across a available apartment. Then I got my old day-time job back. Still, working on several art-project. A lot to do. A LOT to do. At the same time... As always.. But, hey, I guess I'm used to it by now.. I guess I've always been this way. Always tons of stuff going on..


So, I moved into my lovely little apartment about twoo weeks ago. Several of my friends helped me out! THANK YOU!!! I really appreciate your time and effort! Couldn't have done it without you! (4th floor, no elevator!) There's still a massive clutter, and tons of stuff everywhere. This due to lack of time to sort through it all (a girl's gotta work!) and a massive number of books.. Well, I don't want to say i have too many books (mostly comics). I'd rather say my bookshelves are too small!

(Moving, part one. Anders and I enjoying some coffee after our hard work!)


(Moving, part two. After my first night in the new apartment, this is what I woke up to!)


(A LOT to sort through!)

(Johnie enjoying my book-treasure! :D)

I also have several deadlines crowding on top of each other.. (November is a heck of a month for me!) And, working longer hours at my daytime-job than planned, lead up to last week looking like this;

- getting up early (8.30) and drawing right away

- working 8 ½ hours

- going home and drawing again until 2-3.30 am..

and so on.. I listened to this song, over and over again, to boost my energy! LOVE IT!


But, I finished two projects last week and have now sent my material to Bild & Bubbla and Galago. That sure feels nice :) Really looking forward to seeing them in print! X3

(the first panel in my 4-page comic for Bild&Bubbla!)

And, now.. on to the next project!


I've also done cosplay, gone to a manga-convention and Alt-Com, but an update on that later. Now; I need to get some lunch before going of to work!

Love, peace, over n' out!

// Fanny

2 kommentarer:

Fluff sa...

it looks so nice :D! I hope I can come visit soon X333♥

Cathrin sa...

It looks cozy and nice! :)