måndag 6 december 2010

Page 6

Hello all!

I've felt more or less "creatively-drained" lately, and last week I also got a really bad cold and spent Thursday-Friday in bed, sleeping. So, this weekend I decided to NOT push myself and draw.

This resulted in me waking up this morning (Monday) feeling filled with excitement and will to draw!
So, here it is, the first sketches of the last page for "After Petroleum", my first comic-collaboration!


It's Margaret Killjoy's script and my drawings.
I don't know how many times I've tried to get that first panel right! I've drawn it over and over again, but hopefully, it'll work out this time :) I changed the angle of the table and some of the setting, but mostly it's the same as the script. I've done my best to stick with the script, and only done a few minor changes (like, angles and character positions etc.)
Ooooh~ I can't wait 'til I get to put ink on the pages! But, his script's much more detailed than mine (backgrounds etc) so it takes longer than usual to draw. For example, this room's filled with people and dining-ware. But, it really is fun to challenge myself in this new way :)

Listening to "Kan någon ringa 112" on repeat today!
I've been looking forward to the music video for weeks! :3


Love, peace, over 'n out!

// Fanny

Inga kommentarer: