fredag 15 april 2011

Digital coloring

Hello world!

The sun is shining today, and I just had some ice cream and coffee, and soon I'm off to my parttime job.

But, first:
I was going to color this lineart today and thought "Heck! I'm going to try out some digital coloring!"
So I did, but tried to keep that smudged feel I like with my watercolors. Not 100% what I wanted the outcome to be, but I'm learning :)

Does anyone have any good points on digital coloring, or a specific programme, that gives a watercolor look?

Enjoy!


Also, Think Ink printed our fifth fanzine yesterday and it's going to be AWESOME!
It will be released at SPX.

And, Swedish Comic Sin 2 is of the print, and will also be relseased at SPX! :)

So much love and naught comics to look forward to! X3

Peace and Love

Fanny

Inga kommentarer: