torsdag 21 april 2011

Kodachicon

This weekend I went to Lund and Mangakai Lund's Kodachi-con! :D
An event/festival for japanese popular culture with tons of fun! Anime, dorama, art, food, games, cosplay, competition etc.

T.Wadbro, Diana Davidsson and me. :)
I finally got to wear my new yukata! Yay!

I had SO much fun all weekend! And, even though I was one of the "gophers" and organizers, and had tons of stuff to get done and work the whole weekend, I had a great time hanging out with all the friends I don't get to see very often.

Hope to see ya'll soon!

Love

Fanny



These Sweet Lolitas were just too adorable not to take pics of! X3

And, just look at this pokémon cosplayer! Cute!

1 kommentar:

Virtual Boy sa...

lol, just to clarify if someone's wondering: I'm just as happy as Diana and Fanny, that's just my very very serious Link-face... XD

Det var ett trevligt con, palla att jag inte kan med på SPX... T^T