måndag 5 april 2010

Another sneak-peek! :D

Working like crazy to finish the book so that it can be sent to the print-shop tomorrow!
Still, I have to write the ''extras'' and I keep finding small stuff I want to change, but I guess there'll never be a thing such as perfection.. :/

Well, I just finished the cover! :D *happiness*
So, here I am, taking a quick break to give ya'll a sneak-peek! (this is just a part of the whole picture)
Had fun playing with water-colors again!


So, just work work work! There's that deadline to catch!
(and, I just found out the Arabic translation was wrong; I had messed up all the letters X// Bummer! Well, ah, I just have to make the corrections. Good thing I found out NOW and not after printing! (thanks Andreas for all the help!))

*high on sugar and "pucko"(idiot)-coco drink*
// Fanny

Inga kommentarer: