onsdag 7 april 2010

Silver Pearl - all done and sent to the printer!

Hooray! Finally I'm done!

I've been working hard to finish on time, and now, I can proudly tell ya'll that I've succeeded!
Silver Pearl is all done and sent to the printer. I can hardly wait until I have the finshed product in my hands. :)It will be avaiable at SPX (Small Press Expo) in Stockholm, Sweden, in a few weeks. Shortly after that, I will put it up for purchase through my homepage.

This is the coverart for my latest comic-book fanzine; Silver Pearl.
Follow young Sir William Weatherfield, the bitter first son of the British Prime Minister, as he finds love in the most unexpected of places..
It's a story about high expectations, pressure, distrust, friendship and love, or more really the main characters doubt; that there is no such thing as true love. There's only power, money and influence..

Can't wait for the printed version? Read it online here; http://silverpearl.smackjeeves.com.
(updated twice a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays))

I hope you'll enjoy this story, it is very precious to me.

Love
// Fanny

2 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Congratulations, Fanny! That's awesome! I'm a little jealous that you're getting something published before me...Oh well! Way to go!

Fanny M Bystedt sa...

Well, it's self-published and more a fanzine. And you could make one yourself you know! :D Everyone should do a book if they feel like it :3

Thanks! <3